Search This Blog

13 January 2015

Pensioners application for revised Family pension who retired before 1998

To,
The Accountant General,
A.G.Ofiice,
Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad.

Through the Mandal Educational Officer,
Mandal Parishad,

 District.



Sir,


Sub:Sri / Smt ____________, S/O ____________, Retired _______________ _______________, _____________________, ______________________, _______________________, ______________________ – Submission of  Proposals for Revision and Refixation of Pension – Requested – Regarding.

Ref:G.O.Ms.No:223, Dated:15.12.2014  


Here with I am Submitting the Following particulars for your kind information and necessary action.

I have worked as ________________________, ________________ _____________________, _____________________ , _________________ and retired from service on _________________. My Pensionery benefits were already sanctioned from your office.

At the time of Retirement my pension was fixed as 50% of aveage pay by taking the basic pay of last 10 months of my Service in to consideration.

But as per the GO cited above my pension has to be refixed by taking my last month pay instead of average pay of last 10 months.

Hence I am submitting the following details for your kind consideration.

1.
Annexure I
2.
Annexure II
3.
Pension Pament Order (PPO)
4.
Revised Pension Sanction Order
5.
Last Page of Service Register in which last increment sanctioned
6.
Pension Particulars Part I
7.
Date of joining Page of Service Register

So Please Persue the Particulars furnished above, I humbly
requesting you to take necessary steps to Refix my Pension and pay my arrears at an early date.




Signature of Service Pensioner / Applicant